Explainer Video Specialists
At Cartoon Media, we just do one thing – produce great-looking animated Explainer Videos that grow businesses.
Whether you need an Explainer Video to grab people’s attention on your homepage, a training video your staff, or a short promotional video that helps to build your brand, we can help.
We’ll manage every stage of the production process (unless you’d prefer to manage certain stages yourself), and you’ll have your own Project Manager to guide you through the process and help with any questions you have along the way. No need to speak with multiple creatives to get the job done as you’d like it!
Phil Hampton - Managing Director
Phil is one of those lucky people who, after 20 years of project managing complex software developments, gets to turn his hobby and passion into a successful business.
Having a strong interest in comics and cartoons for over 35 years, and with a fascination with the industry, Phil launched a blogsite in 2010 to teach marketing and personal development strategies to comic book writers and artists. It didn’t take too long of working with these talented writers and cartoonists for Phil to realise the business potential of online video marketing and how it could benefit businesses worldwide… Cartoon Media was born.
Phil isn’t just an avid reader, he’s a ‘serious’ reader – often getting through two-three business books a week! When he’s not reading or blogging, Phil loves to spend time with his family, and taking his son, Matthew, to soccer training and matches.
Pete Tutte - Customer Manager
As his job title suggests, Pete’s role is pivotal in our creation and delivery of your project. Whether it’s an animated GIF, a whiteboard animation or a 2D explainer video that you’re after, he’s the man that will ensure you get exactly what you need, and when you need it.
Pete is a great ‘people person’, which makes him popular with the team and clients alike, but it’s his methodically efficient approach to projects – gained from years of software testing within the insurance sector – that has helped him successfully manage and deliver numerous large-scale projects… and quite a few smaller ones, too!
In his free time, Pete is an avid reader, a film buff, and a big fan of boxing, but loves nothing better than spending time with his wife and two children (though not in the ring!).
Nowadays it’s easy to set up your own animated video agency. Just buy some software and get busy cutting and pasting clip art images that automatically animate. Our mission is to stand apart by giving a boutique agency service and top quality, custom-designed videos at a price that even startups can afford.
We work in a rapidly changing industry. One day quality 3D videos will be cheap enough to make that they become the norm. But we believe in videos that don’t just look great, but get results for our customers. So while Whiteboard and 2D videos keep producing great results, we’ll keep producing them rather than chasing the latest fad.
- We only work with a handful of clients at a time, so that we can build a great working relationship with you. We promise to put you on a pedestal, not a conveyor belt.
- From scriptwriting to video editing, our production process is fully ‘Done For You’. Following our proven consultation process, just sit back and review our work in progress whilst we create the perfect video for you.
- You will be assigned a dedicated Project Manager who will be 100% committed to your success. We also work on an Unlimited Corrections basis to ensure that you’re ecstatic about your finished video.
- Every video has a purpose. We’ll build your video to exceed your business goals, whether that’s to drive traffic to your site, increase leads and sales, train your staff or build your brand.
- A quality business like yours needs a quality video. Your video will be produced solely by experts in their respective fields – professional scriptwriters, voiceover artists, cartoonists, animators and project managers.
- Clip art and templates can make your video look cheap and ‘cookie-cutter’, so we promise to never use them. All of the images in your video will be designed from scratch based on the approved storyboard, to ensure that your video is unique to you, not a pale imitation of someone else’s.
Have any questions?
Contact us today by clicking the blue button.
People We Work With
Need a Video? Ask us a Question or Request a Quote Today
Canterbury innovation Centre, University Road, Canterbury, Kent CT2 7FG, UK
UK: +44(0)800 019 8522
USA/Canada: +1 800 345 2064
Cartoon Media specialise in compelling animated marketing and training videos that get people to notice you, understand you, believe in you and buy from you. Contact us today for a great value quote and helpful advice.