5 Powerful Video Marketing Stats
With video forecast to comprise 80% of all internet traffic by 2020, video marketing stats show how it is evolving into a key strategic element of the modern marketing plan.
One growth area for video content creation is whiteboard animation. Cartoon Media have been creating whiteboard animation videos for four years and seen demand grow steadily
Whiteboard animation video can be integral to your content strategy due to the format’s ability to create eye-catching, entertaining, and engaging content that can convey concepts in a simple and easy to understand way.
The dominance of video as a medium in our online content means that the influence of video marketing, including whiteboard animation, is going to continue to grow. To support this we have compiled 5 powerful video marketing stats:
Video Marketing Stats
- The old saying was that a picture could tell a thousand words, but the estimate that one minute of video is equal to 1.8m words turns this stat on its head. Via Hubspot
- The key to social media marketing is getting your audience to share your content, social media video generates 1200% more shares than pictures and text combined. via Adelie
- Video marketing investment is growing rapidly with 84% of marketers surveyed intended to increase their video marketing budget over the course of 2016. Via Customer Think
- Video gives marketing access to different markets and demographic groups. It is estimated that YouTube is reaching more 18-49 year olds than ANY broadcast or cable TV network. via Tubular Insights
- Video content is being created at staggering levels compared to traditional television content. More video content will be uploaded in 30 days than all three major U.S. T.V. networks combined have created in 30 years. via Tubular Insights